Thursday, January 27, 2011

The Power of Positive Thinking - An Experiment

I want something. I want it really bad. For so many really good reasons. And I've been struggling. Because it would be such an unlikely and miraculous thing for it to happen. So I'm afraid to want it. I want to cower in "oh well, who cares" land, where, should this thing not happen, I won't be let down.

But I do believe in the power of positive thinking. So I'm trying to be brave and think positively and pour all the positive energy I have into the work I am doing to try and make the "Thing" happen.

I thought maybe you'd help me?

These pictures sort of summarize the dream for me. I'd tell you all about it, I'm not trying to be cryptic, but they probably explain themselves and I just don't yet have it in me to take my positive thinking to pen...or...whatever these words are made out of...pixels I guess.

Anyway, gaze on them, will ya? And think some positive thoughts for me.




Much positive thinking and coming true of dreams to you and yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog, I LOVE to hear your comments!

Related Posts with Thumbnails