Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter Weekend Chapter 2 - Knitting Edition

So I've been talking about that first pair of knitted pants I made, with the too-bumpy crotch gusset? Well they are almost done, I just need to sew another set of appliques on the other leg. But I finished the appliques on the
first leg today and am excited to share them with you, so here they are:


I apologize from the bottom of my heart but I have no idea how to rotate this picture on my imac. I'm typically a PC kind of girl.

Here's a close op of the appliques:

And the faulty crotch gusset:


For comparison's sake, here's a a picture of the crotch gusset for my most recent pair - these are coming together much better now that I've got my head on straight with the increases:

So I'm really excited about the pants. They are nice and soft and shiny and I'm having a lot of fun with the little crochet circles. As I keep mentioning, I think the purple pair will be my first giveaway if I'm happy with the way they turn out in the end. I'll probably let you know next weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog, I LOVE to hear your comments!

Related Posts with Thumbnails