Monday, March 29, 2010

A Word About This Photograph

photograph by FrancesPhotography
And that word is "LOVE". I just love it. I have it over there in the left sidebar under my etsy favorites, and everytime I check out my blog it catches my eye. It can be purchased in sizes from 8 x 10 up to 40 x 30. I'd say the bigger the better on this beauty. I feel I could walk right into this picture. It begs contemplation and soul searching - in a calm and happy sort of way.
Anyway, I thought since I keep stopping and staring at the little picture of it in my favorites I would make sure you all had a look too. The photographer has lots of other similar abstract nature themed photos in their shop. So beautiful...

1 comment:

  1. Wow, thank you EarthBoundBaby. What kind words and I am SO happy you find this piece and my others contemplative because this is my goal. Please visit my new website and my artist's statement is listed there. www.francesseward.com

    Thank you and have a wonderful break!
    Frances

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog, I LOVE to hear your comments!

Related Posts with Thumbnails