Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Happy


I'm having a really happy day today. It's very welcome after a long run of gloomy, mopey days. I can't even say it's the weather that has picked me up, cause the weather, last I was in it, looked like this:

It probably has a lot to do with those giggling nutcases shown being tickle attacked by their dad in the previous picture. How can you be bummed for long with those two around? I also had a great day yesterday with lots of support and positive reaction when I posted about my etsy store opening to all my friends on facebook. That was great and really got me going. I rushed home and drew up some more tshirt designs and knitted away on my new pair of pants, which are turning out great by the way. I messed up my increases on the crotch gusset on the first pair so it turned out lumpy. It's still cute though and maybe I'll make them my first giveaway - if the appliques turn out well.

As always, I'll keep you posted!

2 comments:

  1. Finally we have (some) sun up here. That looks ikky! Hope it warms up soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The sun is on it's way....I hear the weekend is going to be beautiful!

    Can't wait to see your new creations!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog, I LOVE to hear your comments!

Related Posts with Thumbnails