Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Excuse me Pioneer Woman

I sometimes think that me and the Pioneer Woman (http://www.thepioneerwoman.com/) are leading very similar lives. Then I remember she's all famous and a good cook and I think maybe I'm just being a psycho stalker and remind myself I'm no Pioneer Woman and I better be careful not to copy her.

I haven't been to her site lately so I was trying to catch up on things today when I stumbled on this post in her home and garden section: http://thepioneerwoman.com/homeandgarden/2010/03/pacifica-perfumes/
Note the date - 3/1/10

Remind you of anything? Check this out: http://earthboundinspiration.blogspot.com/2010/02/i-keep-smelling-myself.html
dated 2/12/10

What's up now, huh?!

Of course maybe we just share common likes and dislikes, and have similar cowboy husbands, and well okay the similarities end there. And it's just a fluke she likes the same perfume. And yes she did review the more expensive actual perfume and not the budget conscious solids. But oh well, you know what? I'm taking it as a sign that I might not be a half bad blogger if my finds are showing up on famous blogs as well.

I wonder if she can't stop smelling herself either?

1 comment:

  1. HAHA, love that last sentence.

    i feel the same way about certain blogs...i don't want to appear stalkerish or weird but get SO EXCITED when i find recurring similar interests and just want them to be my best new friend, lol.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog, I LOVE to hear your comments!

Related Posts with Thumbnails