Friday, February 12, 2010

I keep smelling myself...

This probably violates some cool blogger code, this blogging for the third time in perhaps as many hours, but what can I say? I'm not cool, and this is my first day. There you have it. I just want to share a product I have basically been rolling in for the last few weeks since I bought it. Pacifica solid perfumes (http://www.pacificaperfume.com/) This is obviously no paid advertisement, check my number of followers, they'd be wasting their money, I just truly love this stuff. I'm not a perfume kind of girl either, typically they make me nauseous. These never get old...unless I'm pregnant and that goes without saying. They do wear off after a few hours, but that's OK with me, it leaves me wanting more! I am currently alternating between Nerola Orange Spice, Tibetan Mountain Temple (has its own facebook fan page!), and Tahitian Gardenia. They come in beautiful little tins, perfect for carrying in a pocket or purse, adorable for gift giving. They're made of all natural goodness, and they cost about $10.
AAAHHH! Two followers since I started my post! I'm not all alone anymore! I love you etsy people!

1 comment:

  1. well goodness - your posts are so hilarious the cat glared at me for laughing out loud (I guess I shd call it lol). But I always thought that meant li'l old lady. the chucky cheese b-day party that you're not invited to sounds great. ask wee dee if I'M invited. You can stay home with the animals. Love you lots, mommy2

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog, I LOVE to hear your comments!

Related Posts with Thumbnails