Friday, February 26, 2010

Ugh. Garnet Hill Sale

I looooove Garnet Hill. Their stuff is top of the line and beautiful (ask me about their signature flannel sheets). They have these really wonderful sales which make you want to rush in an purchase purchase purchase. I'm doing some heavy duty resisting here today. But I thought I would share with you the great things I FANTASY bought today:
Lambswool/angora/nylon sweater
(I like the peacock color better but couldn't copy that picture for some reason)
Originally $128 Sale $19


Organic cotton hoodie original $60, sale $19


Skate-theme toddler tshirt
Original $28 Sale $4


I'm a master of restraint I tell you. Except for yesterday, when I bought some gorgeous yarn like this:

from http://www.yarntopiatreasures.com/ It's OK though b/c they are having a 10% off on their already super reasonable prices this month.

OK, next post I'm going to shoot for something not so consumer oriented. Perhaps I'll get some pictures of the progress I've made on my pants and some appliques I'm knitting up that just may end up adorning those pants.

Happy day to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog, I LOVE to hear your comments!

Related Posts with Thumbnails